(Usually confirmed on enquiry/booking)
9:00am on the day of departure
(usually – confirmed on enquiry/booking)
4:00pm on the last day (Winter 3pm)
(return 2:00pm on Friday)
Standard Weekend Commences
(usually, confirmed on enquiry/booking)
(Usually – confirmed on enquiry/booking)
4:00pm on Sunday
A $250 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The full balance of your hire is required 21 days prior to boarding. The hirer must be over 21 years of age. Some boating experience preferable. Please nominate if no experience at all, additional training will be provided.
Payments can be made in instalments via credit card, direct deposit or cheque with the full payment being received 3 weeks prior to departure.
Engine hours are charged at $22 per hour used. Due on your return and debited to your credit card or billed separately.
A $1000 insurance bond is required prior to boarding the vessel. This can be paid by direct deposit, credit card or cash. Cheques are not accepted for bond payments.
A $250 cancellation fee is withheld and can be applied to your next reservation if cancelled 21 days prior to boarding. If cancelling:
7 – 21 days, 75% will be refunded
less than 7 days – 50% will be refunded.
We do run a waiting list, and if we can replace your booking we will refund the full balance. Naturally we take into account family emergencies and wild weather. We also reserve the right to cancel the charter if weather conditions do not permit a safe charter.
No Licence Required
You do not need a boat licence or other special qualifications to hire our boats. The cruisers are very easy to operate and you receive a thorough briefing on the operation of the boat and the rules of boating at boarding. There is also a step by step guide onboard containing all the necessary instructions. Let us know the skipper’s level of experience and we will incorporate the appropriate training to suit. Spencer is a lovely quiet part of the river, so there is no interference or stress of a busy waterway whilst getting familiar with the boat. There are maps clearly showing you where to go.
The Boats come with:
- Crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils, glassware, bottle opener, can opener, champagne stopper, kettle, pots, pans, salad bowls, serving dishes.
- Cleaning equipment, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper and a garbage bin, pegs, washing powder.
- Gas BBQ, light olive oil spray, fire lighters, alfoil, plastic wrap
- Coffee, decaffeinated coffee, tea, milo, herbal teas, chai tea, coffee plunger.
- Sundry condiments including salt, pepper, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, mild American mustard, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, white vinegar, soy sauce.
- Games, DVDs, DVD player, radio/bluetooth, books, sudoku
- Local area map Hawkesbury and Pittwater.
- Boat operating manual.
- Regulation safety equipment, eg lifejackets, flares, fire extinguishers, torch, lifebuoys.
- Full fuel and fresh water tanks
- 130L fridge. Hot showers. Eskies. Fishing rods, tackle.
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, spare toothbrushes & toothpaste, deodorant, sunscreen, moisturiser.
- Linen, pillows, mattress toppers, towels, doonas.
- Dinghy with outboard & oars.
What to bring with you
- Your own special pillow.
- Personal luxuries
- Provisions, sunglasses and a sense of adventure.